IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES ABOUT THE CURRENT SITUATION, PLEASE REFER TO THE BELOW:
Deliveries & Collection
- We are still committed to providing a 6 days a week delivery across;
W1,W2,W3,W4,W5,W6,W8,W9,W10,W11,W12,W14,SW5,SW3,SW6,SW7,SW8,NW1,NW2,NW3,NW5,NW6,NW8,NW10,N1,N2,N4,N5,N7,N16,SE1, SW1,EC4,EC1, EC2, EC3, WC1,WC2
- Those in self-isolation or quarantine can order with us on the website and have their order left on their doorstep. We are fully stocked up on products.
- We are able to provide in-store collection for orders 6 days a week.
- We adhere to the strictest hygiene levels at Notting Hill Fish Shop and are monitored closely by the FSA, so nothing has changed here. Rest assured your produce has and always will be free from any contamination.
- To ensure a high standard of hygiene only persons wearing masks & gloves will be able to enter the store at any point.
- If you do not have a mask or gloves we can take your order outside the store or over the phone / website.
- While our drivers have always handled deliveries hygienically and with the utmost care, we are now taking extra precautions to minimise the risk of spread. Drivers are wearing gloves and when handling orders and are required to wash their hands as often as possible. Where possible, orders are delivered to customers with minimal to no contact.