- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- juice ½ lemon
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped tarragon
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 400g can Puy lentil, rinsed and drained
- 140g hot-smoked salmon
- 20g pack flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- toasted pitta bread, to serve
Combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon and honey in a large bowl and season. Toss in the red onion and lentils and set aside to marinate for 10 mins.
Break the salmon into large flakes and fold into the salad with the parsley and pomegranate. Serve with toasted pitta.